Monday, August 23, 2010

Goals

So I am going to commit to updating my blog once a week. I have never been good at journal writing and I know it is important. There are so many exciting things going on right now that i need to document them somewhere! This is a good place for me and I hope I can continue.
So this last week Paul has completed training and is really enjoying his new position. We went to register him at LDS business Collage and found out that if you miss 2 semesters in a row you have to completely re-apply! So he did that and hopefully we did it in time for him to start next month. He still has to select his classes after they accept his application.
Andrew and I have been hanging out at home most of time, i have been looking for a Nanny position or something that would allow me to make some money and stay home or keep him with me. I do have the opportunity to help a good friend out this week with some project for her business, that will help a bit with some money. I am also working on an idea and several examples on my sewing machine that i hope to have up on Face Book in a couple of weeks. I hope people will find interest in it and I hope it will help me become a stay home Mom with some income. I really enjoy making things and being creative.
This weekend we are going to a Ward Camp out! It will be so much fun and Andrew's first time camping. I hope he enjoys it! It will be nice to take advantage of the beautiful weather here and I cant wait to spend time with my Family and friends. We are so grateful to be back in Utah, we are enjoying ourselves so much and fell a lot less stress. Paul is so much happier and excited to do activities and enter the next chapter of our lives together. This move has truly been an answer to our prayers!  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment