Tuesday, June 19, 2012

really?

wow, I can't believe I have not posted since October of last year! I am imberrased and ashamed. Paul is finished with school except for an internship which he is looking for and has two interviews next week. End of May we packed up our stuff and put it in storage then hit the road and have been in Ontario Canada with his parents ever since. We will be leaving this Sunday back to the states for interviews and mosey our way down to Houston once again! Andrew is so talkative right now and wants to know what everything is. His favorite phrase is "What's that?" as he points to a thing or person. It is so much fun watching him grow. He has graduated to a big boy bed and is loving it! He is also going to be a big brother in December of this year! I just passed my 3 month mark and am really excited, even more excited to see a doctor because of traveling I have not been able to yet. I get really paranoid some days that maybe I am not pregnant but everyone reassures me that I am and things are fine that the baby is growing healthy and strong. I just cant help but to worry, I am sure if I had seen a doctor that I would still be worried so it probably would not make difference. Lol. We are really hopeful that Paul will land a job soon, he has worked so hard and taken the right steps that I know he will be successful. We are relying a lot on faith and prayers right now so feel free to join in. We are so grateful for all the family and friend support we are receiving, we could not do this without you. We love you all and I promise I will not wait so long to update my blog anymore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment