Monday, September 20, 2010

Long time no talk?

Oh my, i have been so bad this month about updating the blog. We have just had so much fun since last time I forgot to share with everyone. :)
Paul started school and he goes every Tues. Thurs. night. He is enjoying it as much as anyone enjoys MATH. (yuck)
My mother came and visited a couple weeks ago and we had fun. We drove to Fairview  to see Grandma and for Andrew to meet her and Grandpa. They adored him and he was a really good boy. We went to lunch then got some ice cream.
The next day we had a Wardell reunion which was the first one we had been to for about 3 years. It was nice to see everyone and Andrew met some of his 2nd cousins.
We went to see our cousins new home and attend a party there. It was a lot of fun, good food and family and friends.
Then the next day we went to a good friend of Paul's family for dinner, I made some spar ribs (thanks Mom for the recipe) they turned out delicious! Andrew had a lot of fun with all the kids and made some good friends.
I am now working with the Webelows  (spelling?) Scouts. They are a great bunch of boys and they also adore Andrew. Paul is at school while i am with the scouts so Andrew tags along with me.
We went to October Fest in near Park City and went to the top of the mountain where Andrew played in the rocks, i had to watch him close so he would not put them in his mouth.
I am really excited about Halloween and am getting our costumes put together. It will be a lot of fun for Andrew.
This is short and sweet this time, i dont have a lot of time to write today. I will catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I do Weblos scouts as well!! :) Andrew is getting so big! He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete