Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The year has flown by!

This last week was fun. We went to Mill Creek Canyon on Saturday for a picnic. It was a beautiful day and we stopped on the way to get some sandwiches, we got Andrew a grill cheese and when we got to the picnic site he ate the whole thing! My boy definatly has an appetite just like his Daddy. We got some fun pictures and fresh air.






I cant believe my Baby turned 1! WOW the year has just flown by so fast. Looking back he has come a long way from the NICU and tubes. He has caught up faster than the doctors had thought and if you were to meet him now you would have no idea he was a premature baby! I am so proud of the little boy he is becoming.


 He has such a sweet and loving personality with a hint of goofiness. He always makes us laugh and smile. He has 5 teeth and is still working on walking by himself. He loves patty-cake and giving wet slobbery kisses and pushing cars on the floor with Mommy. Paul and I could not be happier with his development and we are so blessed that the Lord sent this special spirit to us to raise in the gospel. I only hope and pray that we will give him every opportunity he seeks in life to grow, develop and explore. Parenthood has brought our family so much closer and my love for Paul has grown as I see him become the best loving and caring Father to Andrew. We are so happy in this season of our lives.
Until next time, have a fabulous week bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute cake!! :) He is such a cute little boy Aleena!! :)

    ReplyDelete