Monday, February 25, 2013

So long... oops

Hello again, It has been a while and I know I have said I would not let time like this pass by without an update but,,,,, oops. :)
Here is the all the good stuff short and sweet:
Paul got a job at SDV in North Houston. It is a French owned company with lots of French employees. He feels right at home speaking the language he learned on his mission. He is really enjoying it there and hopes to advance as they expand their company.
We welcomed Austin Lyn Zahrabelny on December 11, 2013. The pregnancy went pretty well, I was on 17p which is a hormone shot to encourage my body to keep baby in longer and closer to the due date. Little Austin decided to come 3 weeks early and we were so happy to welcome him. Andrew adores him and loves being a bit brother. Labor and delivery were virtually painless (or my pain tolerance is high) I loved the whole process, very smooth and with 2 pushes little man was here! Could not have gone better. :)
We are building a house and will be moving end of March. We are so excited and ready to settle down!
We just had our 7 year wedding anniversary where we did black light mini golf and ate at Tommy Bahamas, it was a lot of fun!
This is the good news that has hit our family since the last time I made a post. Short and sweet and to the point, till next time. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment