Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finally

Wow, so I only did one blog entry for the entire month of June! I am sooo bad at this. I will try to make July more eventful for our little family.
June was a good month though, Andrew started to crawl and is now pulling up on things and he almost has his balance down. He has 2 teeth and a big apatite! He loves to laugh and is practicing waving to new people he sees. Its funny because he wont wave to me when i try and practice with him but he will wave at anyone who comes up to him, lol. I guess he is thinking "Mom, i don't need to wave at you because you aren't going anywhere.." Too smart :) He is such a good boy and easy going.
We are excited for this weekend. I have Sunday evening off work so we can enjoy fireworks together as a family for the first time with Andrew.
No word yet on what is happening with Paul's job, we are anxiously waiting and I really don't like waiting. ugh.... My Dad is having a hard time right now and is on medical leave for 6 weeks. He has had several TIA's (mini strokes) and he is now suffering from anxiety disorder to the point where it is hard for him to even leave the house. We are all trying to keep him positive and distracted while he works with the doctors but he is doing ok.
Things are looking up for us and we are so excited to see what the future holds.
I love seeing Andrew and Paul together, they are best buds! Our little Man brings so much happiness into our lives and we are excited to give him a Brother or Sister within the next year as long as things keep going well for us and we can afford to. I know you are never financially ready for children and I know that it should not keep us from having another child, however, we are believers in family planning and I don't think there is anything wrong with making sure we have the insurance and some savings first. We wan to enjoy the experience, not be stressed and we want Andrew to enjoy being a big brother too and that is hard to do if there is too much stress in the home.
Paul and I had the opportunity to speak in sacrament meeting last week and it was a great experience. Our topic  was Marriage and Families and how the gospel blesses us in those relationships. It was a good reminder and a humbling experience while preparing the talks. It is nice to be reminded on how the Lord views a family and how much he loves us and trusts us. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and for the blessing of the temple and priesthood sealing power so that my family can be together forever. I am so excited to spend eternity with Paul and continue to grow with him. We are so blessed to be sent such a sweet spirit with Andrew, we are the luckiest parents in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment