Friday, July 16, 2010

Opportunity

These last few weeks have been up and down. Paul has been looking for a new job for a while now and it seemed as though a great opportunity fell in his lap but at the last minute it was too good to be true. We have learned over the years that when one door closes another opens and that is just what happened. He is now interviewing for an even better position with Fed X. We wont get our hopes up but will continue praying for the best.
Andrew has been such a happy kiddo! So fun to be around and play with. He is learning fast and catching up faster! Walking along furniture is his favorite thing now and he loves to talk and make growling noises too. We did have a scare with him a few days ago, he woke up in the middle of the night having a hard time breathing. We tried to calm him down and I ended up taking him to the emergency room. They diagnosed him with the croup and gave him a steroid to bring the swelling of his esophagus down. I bought a  humidifier and elevated his mattress and he is doing much better now. Being a first time Mom it scared me to death! I kept my calm though the best I could. He has not really been sick so this is his first time really feeling like crud and he is taking it like a champ.
We spent the 4th of July at Freedom Over Texas. It was so much fun and Andrew LOVED the firework show, here are a few photos.


I am very proud of my boys! I love them both with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment