Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meant to be

So its been kinda a crazy month. Turns out Paul is going back to school and got a job. We will be moving back to Utah and will be on the road next week! I am really excited for this change and our future. It is bitter sweet, I will miss my Family here but hope to visit often. It is a sigh if relief knowing we will not have a rent and mortgage payment hanging over our heads and we hope to  refinance our condo for a better rate and possibly shorter loan term.
Andrew is a ball of energy like always but in such a mellow way. He is teething again you can see the white from his top teeth about to break through! Our boy is growing so fast!
I will update again when we are safe and settled in Utah, until then, good bye.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move! I hope Andrew does well with the drive.

    ReplyDelete